Buyer Home Inspection
Welcome real estate buyers – we will strive to assist you in making an informed decision by performing your Pre-Purchase or Pre-Offer Home Inspection
Whether you have purchased and sold several homes or are a first time home purchaser, it is an exciting time. Experienced purchasers know that it is important to be more informed about their prospective investment by having a buyers home inspection performed. Today it’s all about minimizing risk – don’t allow yourself to be caught by unforeseen and perhaps costly problems that could have been recognized by a home inspector.
Many of our clients have saved thousands of dollars by renegotiating the asking price, while others have avoided purchasing a “money sucking disaster”.
What Are the Benefits of a Pre-Purchase Home Inspection for the Home Buyer?
- You can get a better understanding of the property – existing condition of various structural systems and vital components, need for repairs/improvements/upgrades, further evaluations, and can also alert you to any safety hazards before you buy.
- The number of surprises you may discover after you move in can be reduced
- We supply valuable details about your potential new home – as an educational courtesy, we’ll point out where the main shut-offs to the utilities are located, provide energy saving, renovation, maintenance advice, and answer questions that you may have.
- A pre-purchase home inspection will substantially reduce your risks by identifying conditions that will affect your decision to buy, renegotiate, or not to buy the property. Our report will have a comprehensive list of our findings and help you make an informed decision
- Although a home inspection is not required when purchasing your property. it is highly recommended in order to have the best information about the condition of your new home and whether any repairs have to be made before signing on the dotted line.
- There are important questions to ask your home inspector including his certification and experience. He is hired by you and is of course on your side in the home inspection process but for your peace of mind a review of his qualifications is helpful.
- Most home inspectors recommend that buyers attend their home inspection? They see it as an opportunity to thoroughly answer any questions that the buyers may have about the property’s condition and can provide instructions on how to maintain the property.